Catherine Butterworth

Last Wednesday Catherine Butterworth, a leading Sydney quilter came along to our group (Caroline Bay Quilters) with her many, many quilts.
The room was full and buzzing with anticipation as Catherine began telling us the story of her stitching and quilting journey.
She just uses the most amazing fabrics to create the beautiful designs.

 

Catherine is a demonstrator for the Marti Michelle templates, and she uses these to make her quilts.
I have used these templates myself and find them to be so precise that I was inspired to drag them out of their box and with some luck will start a project with them very soon...LOL!

Oh and of course we had the best lunch with sweet things as well. All prepared by our army of good cooks.

You can view more of Catherine's quilt images on my Face Book page.

I have been stuck in my office all day (days really) and just sat back and realized what a beautiful day it is outside my window.....so I thought I would let you see my view through that window.

 
Just heard the delivery truck arrive......so that can only mean one thing!
Lots of new goodies have just arrived.
 
Carol



 

No comments:

Post a Comment