Chatsworth....an update

Well what a strange day here today....weather wise that is.
Woke uo to sunshine, then rain, followed by cloud, sunshine for a short time and then more rain!

After working yesterday as the guest shop at Wentworth Quilters, I thought I might make time to do a little stitching.
I have almost finished 3 of the 4 sides of the first applique border, featuring needle turn applique with a little embroidery
I am really pleased with how they are looking.
A machine pieced border will follow next.

Leaving you with an image of one of my magnolia flowers that are in bloom. This one always flowers just as the other varieties are finishing...wish you could smell it too.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love magnolias and if the power lines weren't running right across the middle of my front lawn I'd plant one.

    ReplyDelete