Circa 1865

How wonderful it is to have that cooler weather....and its so fresh and clean after that little bit of much needed rain.
There is no doubt that the clean air certainly makes me want to do more.
 
Here is a little peak at my latest little quilt that will be available next year as a pattern.
She is all basted up and ready for quilting. Hopefully I will be able to start this during October when I am taking a much needed break away.
 
 
I have really enjoyed making this quilt. It has easy machine piecing and applique and if you wanted you could make it bigger. My inspiration came from a picture of a crib quilt made in 1865, maker unknown.
I am going to use this pretty perle 12 thread to shadow quilt the flowers and YLI quilting thread for the rest of the shapes.
 
Just arrived are lovely new fabrics........Pin Money by Pam Buda
 
 
And Romantic Olde Charleston by Judy Rothermel.

 
If you are looking for fussing cutting fabric then these would be just wonderful.
All are available now in Fat Packs or by the metre.
click here to see more.
 

Carol

 


No comments:

Post a Comment