Tocal Retreat 2011

Where has the time gone? It seems like only a few weeks ago that I was letting everyone know the dates and information for Tocal retreat 2010 and here I am again talking about the retreat for 2011!
We always have a lovely time at Tocal. The location is just so relaxing, the companies great and the accomodation very comfortable.
This year we will be there over the weekend of October 28th – 30th and some ladies can’t wait to get there with bookings being made already.
Clare Cropano will be joining us this year with her magic fingertips. Clare is my massage therapist and works wonders on tired bodies. Bookings are essential if you would like to be pampered by Clare.
Last year some ladies requested a mystery quilt project for this year and I am hoping to have the quilt made and ready by then…LOL…it is still a mystery to me!
For further information on the retreat you can call me on 04 0042 0074 or email me at cherrypiedesigns@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment