"Beth", the new block of the month

Welcome.
The weather has now turned to that wonderful season, Autumn, and how I just love the changes in the leaves and the air. Its cold and chilly and just a great time to sit and stitch in front of the fire or a sunny corner in the garden.
 My latest pattern for you is “Beth”. I just love this little quilt. A good size to finish through the colder months of the year and very achievable for everyone. With applique and machine piecing I hope this project will appeal to those of you out there who would like to try their hand at applique. Finished quilt size is 44″ x 56″.
"Beth"
“Beth”

 ”Beth” is available as a fabric/pattern Block of the Month or Pattern of the Month only.
 The lovely team at The Stitching Post of Katoomba are running the Fabric/pattern BOM for $30 plus p/h beginning July 1st 2011 running over 6 months and you can sign up for this through the website or by calling (02) 4782 5809.
The pattern of the month will be available from me at $12 p/m plus p/h and will also be available from July 1st 2011. You can do this through the website or by calling me direct.(0400 420 074)
Don’t forget the Craft and Quilt fair in Sydney is just around the corner…June 22nd – 26th / 2011, so make sure you come on over and see me at Booth No.K23.
  Carol

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutiest little quilt Carol I loved watching it grow...

    ReplyDelete