Hi Everyone...just a quick note to let you know that I now have  a new Facebook page....


This page will be a dedicated for clearance items that can also be found on my website.... I thought I would add another page to FB so that you can check out the specials as I add them...and as most of us are on FB each day each new post will pop up on your feed if you follow me...etc...we all know how it works....so today I have added...."Hyde Park" by Blackbird Designs for Moda...."Red is the New Neutral" by Faye Burgos and "Sturbridge" by Kathy Schmitz for Moda.



Follow the link and take a peek....these are no nonsense....moving out prices....small pieces and large...

Each post has a link back to the website to allow you to purchase....just be sure to read the information in "Red" for each product when you are on the website.

Grab a bargain
Carol


1 comment: